Cute is Overrated

Hiya guys, I hope you had an amazing weekend. I did, I got a lot of work done. Before I get into that, today marks my 299th day on hormones. Holy crap, I am so close to a year. 57 days and a year will have passed. So on Saturday, I worked all day on converting a TV series. If you really want to know, I was busy converting Mr. Pickles, from MKV to MP4. Then on Sunday, I had a relaxing day. Yet, I still worked a bit. I took that day, to watch cooking videos. Wanted to get some inspiration of what I wanted to make for a special someone. I had a pretty productive weekend. This week will just be as productive. For the first few days, I gotta stay up just a tad bit later. To do a few things. 
Today's outfit was more of a relaxed one. I had worn this ensemble the whole weekend, however, I was wearing different shoes. Anyways, for my Dress. I went with the Botan Hoodie Dress. By Cute or Die,  I had got this at an event a while back. And had not worn it ever, so I decided to dust it off, after organizing my inventory a bit and put it on. For my hair, I went with the Nicole hair By limerence. I used this last time, but it also comes with this cute hat. Then I decided to keep my Sorgo glasses on from last time. I thought they looked cute. Then I decided to go with the Tiva Glitter Sandals, from Reign. I got them from Saturday Sale last Saturday. I think I literally have every one of her Glitter releases of shoes. 
Anyways, as I was saying earlier. The past few days, I have been really busy. Only really having time to watch cartoons, and oh yeah. I watched Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart. It was both a cute and dark movie. Alex had wanted to watch it a while back, and I had bought it on Google Play. And waited to watch it, until she wanted to watch it with me. The ending had me confused, let me try to explain myself. I kinda had a feeling, I knew what happened. But the way the movie did it, was just a bit of a mind fuck. But yeah my weekend was pretty busy, but it was fun. 
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed my post. Also, I hope you guys have a great rest of your evening. It's about that time though. Where I bid you all adieu. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Dress: Botan Hoodie By Cute Or Die
Footwear: Tiva Sandals By Reign 

Accessories
Ears: Bento Fox Ears By AII 
Tail: Bento Fox Tail By AII
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
Collar: Sugar's Collar By Short Leash
Glasses: Wire By Sorgo

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Belle's Lipstick By Amis
Eyeliner: Sassy's Eyeshadow By Amis
Nails: Classic Solids By Alaskametro

Anatomy
Hair: Nicole By Limerence 
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam For Kustom9 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Missing Melody 
Pose: Dolls Vol 2 By Foxcity 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.