Fooling Around

Hiya Guys, I hope you had a Marvellous Monday, and a Terrific Tuesday so far. I know I am having one, the birds are chirping, it's nice outside. Actually, I am sitting inside writing this blog for all of you. Anyways, today marks the 293rd day on hormones. And I have some good news, I don't have to up my dose to 6mg, I keep the 4mg, but I take 2 2mg pills twice a day. Under my tongue. So that is actually really exciting for me. From what I read when digested. Your body only absorbs 5% of the drug, but under the tongue, your body absorbs 25% of the drug. So I get more bang for my buck. So yeah, that's exciting. Also this blog, I was totally fooling around. I wanted to try out the new Lelutka Axis HUD, that has been out for a while. So like usual, I went to YouTube and got a quick crash course on it. I have lots to learn, but I did learn there were presets. So I wound up using those. I kinda have an idea how to use the HUD now, after watching the Video. My next tutorial will be to learn how to use the Any Pose system. 
So you guys usually know me, as the dark girl. Who usually wears Tartan, Goth, Emo, Punk, Military or Skater wear. Well these past few days, I have been wearing more cute things. Lately, I have been on this really cute kick, and this outfit is no exception. Today, I really wanted to blog this outfit. The Vampire Academy Outfit, which is both the dress and shoes, by Cute Or Die. Now they are sold Separately, but I have both. I had won the Dress a long time ago, and it was collecting dust, so I wanted to bring it out. But as I said, my cute look knows no bounds. I am wearing my favourite Ayashi Hair, Kimi. I got this from Neo Japan, it's last round. And instantly fell in love with it. I just love hairs with hats, and it shows. I have a tonne of them in my inventory.
As I was saying earlier, I got the Lelutka Axis HUD and the Anypose system. And had told myself, that I was gonna learn them that day. But like usual, a month passes and they collect dust. So yeah over the next two weeks, I am gonna slowly teach myself these HUDs/Systems. They seem pretty easy, and straight forward. My whole principle as to why I got them, I want to be unique and one of a kind, with each picture I take. Which these prefab poses, do not offer that. Of course, you can play with lighting, and camera angle. Edit your photos. But at the end of the day, it doesn't give me that Unique and one of a kind feel, in each one of my pics. I don't edit my photos, what you see is what you get. However, I do want to have more creative freedom in my blog photos. And this offers that to me, by allowing my creativity to flourish in ways, that I never thought possible. So watch for blogs, that have my own custom poses in them. 
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my post and pics. I also hope you guys have a good rest of your day. But alas, it's time for me to bid you all adieu. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Dress: Vampire Academy By Cute Or Die 
Footwear: Vampire Academy Boots By Cute Or Die 

Accessories
Ears: Bento Fox Ears By AII 
Tail: Bento Fox Tail By AII
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Silky Shine(Cherry Bloom) By Pink Fuel
Eyeliner: Vibez Eyeshadow By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Kimi By Ayashi
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Dolls Vol 2 By Foxcity 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.