Life Ain't Easy

Hiya guys, I hope you had an enjoyable day. I did, I had an appointment. Then I came home, relaxed. Now I am here with you guys, talking about myself!!! Anyways, today marks my 300th day on hormones. Only 65 more days, technically 64 and a bit. But who wants to be technical here? Anyways, I have a treat for you. On my 300th day, I thought I would do something extra special. I usually do this, if I am either truly inspired, or it's a special day. And today happens to be both of those things in one!! I did up 4 pictures, instead of one, and I have lots to talk about. So sit back, relax and enjoy the blog!!!
Anyways for today's outfit, I decided I would go back to my roots. I kinda missed being dark and wanted to do something like this for a change.  For my top, I went with the Tinker set, by Blueberry. It was one of the first shirts I got as a female, and absolutely fell in love with. There was not a day, that you would see it off of me. For my Shorts, Fishnets and Boots, I decided to go with another favourite of mine. The Pia set, I love the boots and the socks. But I wanted to give these Fishnets a try, and damn, I look rather cute. For my hat and hair, I went with something I hadn't worn in ages. I am wearing the Parker by both L&B and Truth. I haven't worn something like this in ages. However, the fishnets are a first time thing for me. I may them more often. 
Anyways, why is today special for me? It's simple, it has almost been a year for me. I feel like just yesterday, that I was still frantically waiting to see the Endo. Seriously, the time has flown by. Like it doesn't feel like a year has almost passed. Even though I have kept up to how many days, it's still hard to believe it's been 300 days. 300 freakin days, jeez. Anyways, to recap. I started Hormones, July 24th of Last year. I remember the day quite fondly. I was doing my usual, having a cup of coffee, just waking up. Took my first dose, which at the time was I think 1mg. I will have to check that later and get back at you. So it was a very low dose. My brain was excited and kinda expected a Jack and the Magic Beanstalk kinda thing. Just add water, wait a few hours. And boom, voila I have tits. Boy was I wrong. Growth didn't really show, until about the 4th to 5th month, and it was minuscule. But boy was I excited. I even jumped up and down, just to feel those puppies jiggle. 
 But with that, came the tenderness, and what felt like a bit of a rug burn. That is the best way to describe it, but I didn't care. I was just too excited to have boobs. Oh, and the funny part is every time I would have growth in the breast area. My nipples would be very perky. I know I am saying a lot. But man, has it been one freakin weird experience for me. Like seriously, it's been both weird, emotional, and the best time of my life. The drawback, however, I am going through a second puberty. But, nice thing, acne has really not reared its head yet. Which is nice. Now I am on 2mg of Estradiol in the morning and at night. I have to take it under the tongue, and after doing that. Within the first couple of days, I would say, I knew there was growth. They are sore and tender. But, it is totally worth it. 
Life ain't easy I tell ya, but it's well worth it to reach your end goal. Anyways, its that time for me to bid you adieu. ♥


Credits

Clothing
Top: Tinker Set(Short Sleeve) By Blueberry
Bottoms: Pia Denim Shorts By Blueberry
Stockings: Pia Fishnet By Blueberry 
Footwear: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry

Accessories
Ears: Bento Fox Ears By AII 
Tail: Bento Fox Tail By AII
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
Collar: Sugar's Collar By Short Leash

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick by L'etre 
Eyeliner: Vibez Eyeshadow By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Parker By Truth and L&B
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam For Kustom9 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Silhouette By Foxcity 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.