Learning New Things

Hiya guys, it's Sammy, I hope you had a great few days. I know I did. Anyways, its been 179 days on hormones. Anyways, the title is not talking about me learning new things in photography. On the contrary, it's about me learning new things about myself. A few days back, myself and Alex, we went to this discussion. Now I won't divulge in the details, that is confidential. But during that discussion, I gained some excellent insight, and over the next few days, I slowly learned more about myself, than I actually knew. I think since I have learned these new things, and have finally come to terms with them. I have been pretty happy. 
As for today's outfit, I am wearing a really cute ensemble. My Cardigan, bralette and my skirt are all from Oubliette. You can get these items from the Gothic Garage Sale, which ends tomorrow, so you better hurry.  My hair comes from Runaway hair, and it's 75L for this week's Saturday Sale. Now you better hurry, to get the hair too. As for my shoes, I got these from Cult, and you can currently get them at Fameshed. My Tail and Ears, they are from Sweet Thing. These are very cute, and it's one of the new things I learned about myself. And, to top it all off, I have the New Liv Tattoo from Endless Pain Tattoos. Speaking of which, I am officially a sponsor for them. I got the news a couple of days ago, and I wanted to tell you about it here, instead of talking about it on Facebook. 
Anyways, this past week has been pretty good for me. I got accepted as a blogger for Endless Pain, and Muggleborn. Now the reason why I am really excited about the Muggleborn one is that I am trans. Obviously, you know that, but the fact that they have bottoms for people like me is absolutely amazing. I first discovered Muggleborn through Alex and instantly fell in love with the brand. I bought a few of her things over the past few months and wore it, a little too much. Not that it's bad, but I am one of those people, who tries to change their clothes every day. But I actually came back from my morning cigarette, to this acceptance letter. Which put a massive smile on my face. 
Anyways, I didn't expect to get these. Realistically, my photos need a tonne of improvement. Like before these ones, they were flat, and before the other ones, well they were something. But I have been practicing a lot, and well I am definitely getting better. But as I say, there is always room for improvement. So it took me by surprise, that I got either official blogger spots. But yeah, that is pretty exciting for me. This past week has proven to be one of my best weeks yet. And I hope the weeks to come, are like that too. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my post and my pics. This Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Cardigan: Onyx Penty Cardigan By Oubliette for Gothic Garage Sale
Bralette: Essential Lace Bralette By Oubliette for Gothic Garage Sale
Skirt: Cross Dia Skirt By Oubliette for Gothic Garage Sale
Boots: Bad Mood Boots By Cult for Fameshed

Accessories
Bindi: Cross Bindi By Astara
Septum: Cross Septum by Astara
Tail: Fuwa Tail By Sweet Thing 
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing


Cosmetics
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December By L'etre
Tattoo: Liv By Endless Pain Tattoos
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Nails: Foiled Goth By Koffin Nails For Gothic Garage Sale

Anatomy
Hair: Wicca Hair by Runaway Hair
Eyes: Anna Eyes By Euphoric
Head: Classic Head  By Genus Project
Body: Lara By Maitreya
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty 
Shape: Custom

Scene
Location: Pendle Hill
Pose: Breezy By FOXCITY

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.