I Got You

Howdy peeps, it's Sammy once again. Anyways, I wanted to let you know, before I get into my blog. That this is my first post, for Muggleborn, and I am kinda nervous. Anyways, back to our regular scheduled programming. So, it's been 185 days on hormones, and it's freakin cold outside. I am being serious, I had an appointment today, and had to walk there. It's -5°C (23°F). It would have been manageable, had there been no wind. But since there was wind, it was pretty harsh. I was able to get coffee from Tim Horton's after my appointment. Which helped me immensely on my walk home. 

First of all, I went through like another shirt, before I landed on the shirt I am wearing. It took me a while, to plan out a good outfit. Don't worry, the other item will be on my next blog. However, I landed on the sporty look. I kinda felt in that mood. For my top, I have the Miss Sporty Crop Top and the Pants The Minka Leggings. Both are by Muggleborn, however, the leggings are their newer item. Which you can get from their store right now. As for my tattoo, it's the Winter Wolf Tattoo by Endless Pain Tattoos. I thought it would go well with the look I was going for. As for the hat and hair. That is Austen by Truth, and my Shoes are the FliteX1s by Flite. I absolutely love this look, I wasn't really a sporty person as a kid. Played some, mainly softball and track. But that is all I was practically good at. 
Anyways, these past few weeks have been really weird. The ending of January and a bit of the beginning of February were colder than a witches tit. Then we got a break and now the cold is back. I have scoliosis, and well I have had a lot of appointments and had to walk a lot. The cold really gets to my back. But yeah, onto something even better. I had said last week that I was an official blogger for Muggleborn. That is right, I totally am. I am pretty excited about that, as they make clothes for people like me. I really enjoy the clothes with the bulge, but not the unrealistic bulge, which most brands do. But a realistic, and proportioned bulge. Which Muggleborn, is really good. I have pretty much all their releases. And I have always loved their quality. Like for bulge pants, for trans people, they are the best. 
Anyways, onto something about me. So my growth is there, not a fast growth. But a slow and progressive growth. I got boobs now, they are pretty tiny but noticeable. I am pretty excited about that. When I take pictures, I don't look as masculine as I used to look. I actually look more feminine. I am starting to get the fat redistribution on my face. Which is weird for me. I am so used to a smooth and less oily face. But I have been keeping up to washing my face. I am starting to get acne here and there. That is another weird thing for me. When I went through my initial puberty, as a teenager. I maybe got one spot of acne, usually on my nose. But other than that, it wasn't that bad. But my skin has changed too. I am totally excited about these changes, however, some of the side effects of these changes. Well, I dislike them. But it's all part of transitioning so I can deal with that. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my post and my pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Miss Sporty Crop Top By Muggleborn
Bottoms: Minka Leggings By Muggleborn 
Shoes: OFF-FLITEx1s By FLITE

Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid by Artificial Hallucination
Tail: Fuwa Tail By Sweet Thing 
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December By L'etre
Tattoo: Winter Wolf By Endless Pain Tattoos
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See

Anatomy
Hair: Austen by Truth
Eyes: Anna Eyes By Euphoric
Head: Classic Head  By Genus Project
Body: Lara By Maitreya
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty 
Shape: Custom

Scene
Location: Serena Serena Windhaven 
Pose: Play Ball By FOXCITY(Comes with Basketball)


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.