Wabbit Season

Hiya Guys, its Sammy sorry for the long wait. But hey, I'm back. Anyways, it's been 199 days on hormones. So yeah, I was gonna do totally different pictures. However, someone shot me while I was doing them. I got a bit pissed, so I just quickly snapped them and wasn't happy with them. So fast forward a day later, I redid the photos, and am really happy with them. But anyways, let's talk about me. So over these past 14 days, there hasn't been much growth in the breast area. You can see them now, as witnessed by one of my roommate's friends. I had gone to use the bathroom, and she literally said, it looked like I had boobies. Yeah, I haven't told one specific roommate, for reasons, I won't divulge. 
So for today's outfit, I went with a full Muggleborn Ensemble. Both items are newer. One is the Mavis Tank top, which also comes in a ripped variation. I was gonna wear that one, but I found a lot of other bloggers, had used it. So I went with the non ripped one. The Juliet Leggings, which has some cool patterns on it. I wanted to go with the Emoji ones, but I felt it wouldn't have worked for this look. Now for the rest of my outfit, the hat and hair are the Milena Hair from Foxy. I really like this hair, and should wear it more often. I like the braided look like this. The Collar, which you will see in a much better close up shot, is the Mine's Pup Collar from Short leash. And the Shoes are the Off Flite X1s, I found them at an event and absolutely fell in love with them. As for what is on my body, the tattoo on my arms is the Nymphaea tattoo from Endless Pain Tattoos. I really think they are cool, and really compliment the whole look. 
 Anyways, back to my previous pictures. They were literally gonna be at Ironwood Hills, and I was standing in a Basketball court. I had basically got my Camera and Lighting set when someone literally shot me, and it sent me flying, I don't know where. And I was under the sim somehow. It did make me angry. But I completed the photos, hoping that they would be good. But I am now learning, when I am irritated and trying to do blog photos, they just don't mix. So yeah, I came here to Everwinter and did this instead. I actually really like these photos, better than my other photos. They turned out much nicer. But yeah that was actually the first time I encountered that, I have been bumped around a bit, before. But never shot, and thrown three hundred meters, from where I was. I honestly don't know how far I was thrown, so I am just giving an approximation. That is why I named the blog, Wabbit Season. I was angry, and at the time, I was pretty much acting like Elmer Fudd. Whenever Bugs Bunny, would foil him. So I felt the title would be appropriate for the mood I was in. 
I don't have that much else to say, so in usual Sammy fashion. I hope you enjoyed my post and my pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥
Credits

Clothing
Top: Mavis Tank Top By Muggleborn 
Bottoms: Juliet Leggings By Muggleborn
Shoes: OFF FLITEx1s By FLITE 

Accessories
Piercings: Scene Kid by Artificial Hallucination 
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre
Tattoo: Nymphaea By Endless Pain Tattoos for Bodyfy Event 

Anatomy
Hair: Milena Hair By Foxy
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam for Belle
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Everwinter
Pose: Wicked(Comes with Shopping Cart) By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.