Sultry Bitch

Hey Hey, guys, It's Sammy. I bet you guys thought, I would do a Krusty the Clown. Anyways, it's been 203 days on hormones. I kinda wanted to get this one done earlier, but I had could not find the Landmark to this specific event. Now that I found it, here I am with an awesome blog. Now with this blog, I kinda went a bit risque. Like not full on you can see everything, but enough. Especially with the dress that I am wearing. Anyways, let's get right into the news. 
Today's outfit is brought to you by the letter P. I'm shitting you, Today's outfit is brought to you by Muggleborn. Yes, you read that right, I will tell you about the rest of what I'm wearing. But it is all centred around the Rosalee Dress. Which will be coming out for Whore Couture, on the 1st of March, and closes on the 31st of March. Now I am wearing the Dress that covers the boobs. But you can still see a bit of nipple. Anyways, as for the rest of the outfit. For my boots, I went with the Chastity Boots from Reign. I got these from a round of N21, I don't know if it was the last one, or the one before. But I thought, they would look good with the outfit. Then I went with the Hailey Hair by Doux, I don't know, I thought the short hair look, would look sexy. Oh before I forget, this dress comes with many options, whether you want a different colour, or you want a dress with a bulge, or without one. I usually go with the Bulges in a lot of her clothes. Being that I am trans, and well I still pack heat down there. 
Anyways, I usually try to stay away from these pictures. Not that I want to be a PG blogger, I just tried it back then, when I took photos and no blogs, and well it was pretty cringy. I deleted those photos, and the only place they are now is in my Google Drive. Those were some cringy days, trust me. You would not want to see the photos. Anyways, I had done a few other shots before this, and I just didn't like them. So I had asked Alex for a suggestion, and she was like, why not play with the Haze hoz, and see how they turn out. So yeah, this is like my 2nd try for these photos. I really liked how they turned out. 
So yeah, I think I covered it all. I really hope you enjoyed my post and pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Dress: Rosalee Dress By Muggleborn for Whore Couture 
Shoes: Chastity Boots By Reign 

Accessories
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre

Anatomy
Hair: Hailey By Doux
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam for Belle
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Backdrop: BAD Photobooth By Foxcity
Pose: BAD(Comes With Stool) By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.