Femme Fatale

 Hey Hey guys, I hope you are having an amazing day. I am having a fantastic day myself. Today marks the 821st day on hormones. I am actually pretty excited to show you what I have in store. Today I don't have much to talk about, except I have officially switched to vaping. Now, I do have the odd craving for a cigarette, and have made a few mistakes. But I am doing much better now. I am really proud of myself, I am also gonna be getting back on vitamins and minerals. Sammy wants to be healthier. 

Today's outfit is a doozy of an outfit. I was actually inspired by Natasha Romanov, AKA The Black Widow. And I actually found the perfect outfit. Its the Invasion Tops and Bottoms and the Decadence boots. When I saw this at Neo Japan I knew I had to have it. That and it sent inspiration just spiralling. Then to top it off, I went with this lovely backdrop by Paleto.  It's called Zone 658 and I knew this would make a perfect scene. Actually I asked my partner, which one. Both were Paleto, and they chose this one. I can't take all the credit here.

Anywhosers, it's been a hard journey totally switching to vaping. I found that in the mornings and at nights, that was when I was really craving a cigarette. That and whenever I needed fresh air. I have identified the problems, so my partner suggested that I take more puffs of my vape during the morning and night. Oh and my vape juice is Apple Berry, it is yummy as fuck. That and I can actually taste and smell again. It's absolutely amazing, what you can regain when you give up cigarettes. It will still be a long and arduous journey, but if I keep my head in the game. I will be able to do it. 
Anywhosers, that's all she wrote. I hope you all enjoy ♥
 
Credits 
 
 Clothes
Top: Invasion By Toksik 
Bottoms Invasion By Toksik
Boots: Decadence By Toksik 
 
Accessories
Gun: 1911 Operator Pistol By SAC
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Night Out By Mina 
Eyebrows: Sable Eyebrows By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Foxy By Suicidal Unborn 
Lipstick: Best of Red By Suicidal Unborn

Anatomy
Hair: Ubert By Doux   
Eyes: Lustrous By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong By Genus 
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Ginger By Enfer Sombre 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Military Poses and Military Poses Volumes 4 By SAC 
Backdrop: Zone 658 By Paleto 
Rain: Simplest Rain By Dysfunctionality
 





1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.