Zombie Soldier

 Hey hey guys. I hope you are doing well. I am doing great myself. For one, today marks my 812th day on hormones. For 2 I am excited to show you what I have in store today. It took me a couple of weeks to put together and get right. Anywhosers, these past two weeks have been awesome. I got to go out and do the shop and hop with my bestie and partner. They are both the same person by the way. I also got a tonne of cool gifts from shop and hop. Oh and Halloween is coming upon us. I am excited for that. Not only is this outfit for this blog, it's my Halloween costume for this year. So yeah I am pretty excited. I am also pretty excited for my next blog coming up. I got a doozy of an outfit planned for that too. 

Today's outfit is a doozie. The hat Boots and the actual uniform itself, is from Engine Room. I saw this outfit and had major inspiration flowing through my veins. This outfit was calling to me. The Hat and uniform is by Psycho Bits and it's called the rocket captain. And these lovely boots are Called Lyra and they are by Eudora3D. On top of that, I brought out an old hair that I won ages ago. That is the Beatriz By Mina, and my Skin is Frankie By Phobia. Oh and the eyepatch, that is the Lance by Kosmii. That truly finished up the whole ensemble, creating a scary zombie soldier. 
Now I am pretty excited for the next set of Halloween based events coming up. Like for example Satan Inc and Hallow Manor or whatever it is called. The irony here, was that Satan Inc was completely an accident, due to a type. But hey, the more spoopy events this month the better. As you can totally see, I am a big fan of spoopy season. If I had my way, it would be all year long. Yes I love Halloween a bit too much. But who doesn't? It is the best time of the year, in the best season of the year. Can you guess the season? Oh you were close, it's fall. I love fall, the beautiful colours the leaves change. The nice crisp air, that is perfect for Hot apple cider. I am not a pumpkin spice person. But yeah, this season is awesome. 
Anywhoser's that's all she wrote today. I truly hope you enjoyed it. ♥
 
 
 
Credits 
 
Clothes
Uniform: Rocket Captin By Psycho Bits for Engine Room
Shoes: Lyra Boots By Eudora3D for Engine Room

Accessories
Hat: Captain Rocket Cap By Psycho Bits For Engine Room
Eyepatch: Lance Eyepatch By Kosmii for Engine Room

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Comes with Head
Eyebrows: Sable Eyebrows By Suicidal Unborn 
Makeup: Decay Delight FX makeup by Pout 
Eye Makeup: Monster Shadow By Pout

Anatomy
Hair: Beatriz By Mina  
Eyes:Tremere Vampire Eyes By Suicidal Unborn For Salem
Head: Strong By Genus 
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Frankie By Fika 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Zombie By Fashiowl Poses 
Backdrop: DuskHall Cells By Varonis 
Prop: Regan Coffins By Balaclava

 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.