Dead Inside

Hey hey guys, I hope you have had a wonderful day. I am having a wonderful day myself. Today marks the 805th day on hormones. And do I have some awesome news for you guys. First off lets start off with Sammy now owns Photoshop. I have been eyeing it for ages, but hadn't known it was reasonable in price. So on the 30th Sammy paid the 9.99 and got Photoshop. Second of all, I finally got my bloodwork done, I am so proud of myself. The only reason why I was procrastinating, was cause I was scared of the increase in dosage of Estradiol, I am very unsure about how I will be emotionally and hormonally. And last but not least, I am officially seeing someone. Now it happened on the 30th, but that best friend I was talking about in a lot of my posts. They are officially now my partner. Sammy couldn't be happier. 

Anywhosers, this post is mainly about the the DRD Slacker outfit. I saw that outfit and got the inspiration to create something that looked cute and grungy. Then to top it all off, I wanted to wear the Girlie Stompers also from DRD, for Fameshed. But the coup de grace for this outfit, is my hair, that comes in the one with the hat. Which I am wearing and without the hat. You can get this beauty at Level. It's called Coven By Doux. I think this hair looks absolutely adorable and really brings my outfit together. 

Anywhosers, about photoshop. I want to try my hand at editing photos. I have a drawing tablet. I did have to reinstall the driver into my computer, to get it to work properly. But other than that, it runs quite smoothly. For $9.99 a month, I wasn't gonna pass that offer up. Obviously these photos aren't edited, but I hope in time. I can learn how to do it, and you will see better photos from me. Not that these are bad, they are pretty good too. I just want them to be better. 

Anywhosers, that's all folks ♥
 
Credits 
 
Clothes
Top: Slacker Top: Undead By DRD 
Pants: Slacker Pants By DRD 
Shoes: Girlie Stompers By DRD for Fameshed

Accessories
Glasses: Thurmont By Sleepy Eddy  
Piercings: Gale Piercings By Artificial Hallucination 
Collar: Donors Collar By Kosmii
 
Cosmetics
Tattoo: Reaper By Dappa 
Lipstick: Tremere Vampire Lipstick By Suicidal Unborn For Salem
Eyelashes: Comes with Head
Eyebrows: Sable Eyebrows By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Tremere Vampire FX Makeup By Suicidal Unborn for Salem  
 
Anatomy
Hair: Coven(With Hat) By Doux For Level
Eyes: Lustrous By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong By Genus 
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Ginger By Enfer Sombre 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Rainy Day By Heart Poses 
Backdrop: Banque Strechnitz By Unicorn
Rain: Simplest Rain By Dysfunctionality
 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.