Enter The Dragon

Hey hey guys, I hope you are all doing well. I am doing marvelously. Today marks the 798th day on hormones. And well this thursday, I have to go for bloodwork to get my hormones increased. I am scared shitless at the thought of having to raise my dosage of hormones. Trust me, I am both excited and scared. But I don't want to put it off any longer. So I have set a day and will do it. On top of that, I am getting myself stronger vape juice, hopefully tomorrow. Want to get off the cigarettes. So yeah, I am really excited for that. Oh and on top of it, tomorrow I am getting Photoshop. So yay me.

Today's outfit is actually a smorgasbord of items. First off is the Demon Jacket by L&B. I did a previous blog about their Sweartech one, and had to do a blog about this one. I just love the look of it. That and even though it's not rigged for Legacy, the Jake fit works wonders. Then we go onto my shoes, the EV-085 sneakers I thought they would look very cute with this outfit. Boy was I right and a little later, you will see the septum I am wearing. It's by Inner Demons, and it totally completed the outfit. 

Anywhosers, I am pretty excited for October. I have tonnes of cool blogs planned for then. With Halloween just around the corner, tis the season to bring out some crazy and whacky blogs. And boy do I have a few ideas that will be better than last year. A few outfits that will knock your socks off. I absolutely love Halloween just as much as I love fall. The leaves changing colour, hoodies, apple cider. Now I got myself drooling about it.

Anywhosals, that's all folks. ♥

 

Credits

 
Clothes
Top: Demon Bomber Jacket By L&B 

Pants: Holloway Jeans By Coldash

Shoes: EV-085 Sneakers By L&B


Accessories
Septum: Trinity Septum By Inner Demons

Glasses: Akira By Sorgo


Anatomy
Eyes: Lustrous By Avi-Glam

Hair: Pete By Volthair

Facial Hair: Bento Stache and Beard By Magnificent

Head: Skyler By Lelutka

Body: Legacy By The Shops

Skin: Evan By Clef De Peau

Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Hunter By Beras

Backdrop: Neon Street by Bdrop
 


 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.