Together Forever

 Hey hey guys, I hope you had a wonderful day. I definitely did. Today actually marks my 840th day on hormones. Before I really get into the meat and potatoes of the blog. I wanted to talk a bit about the hormones. Okay, so last month I had an increase in Estradiol. Instead of it being at 4 milligrams. It is now at 6 milligrams. Anyways, lets get this actual blog underway. I wanted to take this blog to talk to you guys about my partner. I know I give brief statements on them. But I want to talk about them. 

Anywhosers, today's blog is brought you by Blueberry. Not that I am sponsored or anything, but I can definitely say I got inspo to do a blog about this outfit. I mean look at it, this is definitely perfection. For all of you that want to know. This is called the HBIC outfit, it did come with a Bichon Frise from Jian. But I didn't get it. I should totally get it and show it off to you guys though. Anyways, along with that, I went with  this pose NASA's fake. It is by Space Cadet and I felt it fit the Duxbury by Paleto really well. You should see how my vision works here. 
Anywhosers, about Jax. We met back in July of this year, and quickly became friends. I was actually transparent about what I thought of them. I knew I liked them, but yeah it took time. Fast Forward 2 months and 13 days later. I asked them out. I mean I was surprised at their answer. But since them I have been the happiest woman ever. I mean I was pretty happy being around them for the bit that we weren't together. But to know we were actually together, put me at my happiest. Anywho, they are both my best friend and my partner. I kinda chose the design on the shirt, as it made me think of them. This is my together forever person. 
Anywhosals, that is all for my ramblings folks. I hope you truly enjoyed it. ♥
 
 
Credits
 
 
Clothes
Top: HBIC By Blueberry 
Bottoms: HBIC By Blueberry 
Socks: HBIC By Blueberry 
Shoes: HBIC By Blueberry
 
Accessories
Glasses: Thurmont By Sleepy Eddy  
Piercings: Gale Piercings By Artificial Hallucination 
Collar: Donors Collar By Kosmii 
Ear Piercings: Kei By Artificial Hallucination
 
Cosmetics
Tattoo: Reaper By Dappa 
Eyelashes: Night Out By Mila 
Eyebrows: Sable Eyebrows By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Foxy By Suicidal Unborn 
Lipstick: Best of Red By Suicidal Unborn

Anatomy
Hair: Ubert By Doux   
Eyes: Magical By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong By Genus 
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Ginger By Enfer Sombre 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Nasa's Fake By Space Cadet(Comes With Cigarette)
Backdrop: Duxbury By Paleto 
Rain: Simplest Rain By Dysfunctionality







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.