Don't you Worry About the Details!!

Hey hey guys, I hope you are having a fantastic day. I am having a wonderful one myself. Today marks the 709th day on hormones. Sorry for not posting for so long. I just needed to find the perfect outfit. And Perfect outfit, I did find. Now before I go and show it. A little bit of news. I got the Lelutka Lake and Skyler head. Today you will see Male me. But yeah, I am pretty excited to show you guys.

For Today's outfit, I wanted to go male. So I went with a full L&B ensemble. Which includes, the SwearTech Cap, Face Wrap and Bomber Jacket. Then to add to it, I thought the Watch Dog Jeans and Old School Low Tops would just finish this outfit just right. Boy was I right. Now to top it all off, I am also wearing the Signature Geralt Body and The Lelutka Skyler Head.
Anyways, I don't have much to report. Oh I do. I got some new Slippers yesterday. And I finally handed in my test for my DNA history in May. I am so excited for the results. Also totally hooked on Supernatural, and love Castiel as a Character. I can definitely relate to him.
Anywhosers, that is all folks ♥


Credits


Clothes
Hat: SwearTech Cap By L&B
Face Wrap: SwearTech Face Wrap By L&B
Top: SwearTech Bomber Jacket By L&B
Pants: Watch Dog Jeans By L&B
Shoes: Old School Low Tops By L&B

Anatomy
Eyes: Lustrous By Avi-Glam
Head: Skyler By Lelutka
Body: Geralt By Signature
Skin: Stuart By Clef De Peau
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: The Tube By Foxcity
Backdrop: Destination London By Foxcity



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.