Love is Love(Happy Pride 2020)

Hey hey guys. I hope you are having a great day. I am having an amazing day. Today marks the 682nd day on hormones. Now as you all know, it has been an emotional roller coaster for me. Lately it has been worse. Especially with the message I have gotten from my mom. Let's get into it. So a year and a half ago. Alex had helped me to actually stand up to my bio mom. Hell, he even helped me write out what I should say. So yeah I sent it to my mom, and she said "bye have a nice life." Fast Forward a year and a half later, I get this blip on my phone. My mom wanting to know how I am, and asked me. Why did I cut her out of my life. Now that made me so hurt and angry. That I didn't want to have to deal with it. But over the next few days, I went fuck it. She is trying to play the victim, and I am not gonna let her get to me.
Anyways, for today's outfit. I decided to go with some goodies I got from SL Pride at Home. So to start off, I am wearing, the Tori Rolled Sleeve Pride Pack by Riot. I thought it was cute and really needed it. Then to add to that, I went with Blueberry's Pride 2020 wraparound sweater and shorts. And to finish this cute ensemble off. I went with the Heaven Tall Boots by Addams. Then I saw this cute backdrop by Synnergy, Its called Pride and I knew I needed it along with the Megaphone Pose. And the picture was complete.
Anyways, for the past few days. I haven't really been on SL. I wanted to Play Some ESO, and well I wanted to watch a tonne of Supernatural. Which I totally did, I have fallen in love with the show. To be honest with you guys, before going on a Supernatural Binge. I had only seen ScoobyNatural. The Scooby Doo and Supernatural crossover. But my excuse, I love Scooby Doo. At least the classic cartoons. But saw something on YouTube about Supernatural, and made the decision to get into the show. And get into the show I did. I am on the 5th or 6th season, I lost track. But the episodes are absolutely amazing.
Anywhosers, that's all folks ♥


Credits

Clothes
Top: Tori Rolled Sleeve Pride Pack By Riot For SL Pride at Home
Wraparound Sweater: Pride 2020 By Blueberry for SL Pride at Home
Shorts: Pride 2020 By Blueberry for SL Pride at Home
Shoes: Heaven Boots With Ruffle Socks By Addams

Accessories
Bindi: Wisteria Bindi By Sadgirl for Flora

Cosmetics
Tattoo: Meadow Tattoo By Dappa
Lipstick: Saori Lipstick By JesyDream
Nose Blush: Maya Shine Nose Blush By JesyDream
Eyelashes: Night Out By Mila
Eyebrows: Sable By Suicidal Unborn
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn

Anatomy
Hair: Tainy By Doux
Eyes: Heartbreaker By Avi-Glam
Head: Baby Face W001 By Genus 
Body: Legacy By The Shops
Skin: Sienna By Deetalez
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Megaphone By Synnergy(Comes With Megapohone)
Facial Expressions: Facial Bento HUD by Vista
Backdrop: Happy Pride By Synnergy(Comes with Balloons)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.