Californication!!

Hey hey guys, I hope you are having a wonderful day. I am having an amazing day myself. Today actually marks the 717th day on Hormones. That reminds me, I still have to get blood work done. Anyways, I don't have a lot to talk about. Except that Supernatural is getting freakin awesome. I am already on season 7 and I am loving it. Been neglecting my gaming, but hey, it's okay. Watching Supernatural is well worth it. Now to be honest with you, I didn't understand the hype until a couple of months ago. I watched a few videos on YouTube of clips and stuff. Yeah, I was hooked.
Today's outfit, is brought to you by Blueberry. It is their new Authentic outfit. I actually won it, but sat on it for a couple of days. Until I found the perfect pose, backdrop and everything else. But yeah, I found it. But started off with the crop top. Which I didn't think suited me. So I went with the tank top. Which, I think looks absolutely cute on me.
Anyways, I think I have a bit of an addiction to supernatural. Like whenever I am depressed and I need a pick me up. I will watch it. Hell, whenever I just want to watch something. I turn it on and lay and bed and just vedge out to supernatural. I am totally team Castiel, I think I told you this before. But he is totally like me. That and I also relate to House as well. But that is a whole other rabbit hole.
Anywhosers, that's all folks. I hope you all enjoy ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Authentic Tucked in Top By Blueberry
Pants: Authentic Ripped Jeans By Blueberry
Shoes: Authentic Sneakers By Blueberry

Cosmetics
Tattoo: Meadow Tattoo By Dappa
Freckles: All Over Freckles By Mila
Lipstick: Okawari By JesyDream
Nose Blush: Maya Shine Nose Blush By JesyDream
Eyelashes: Comes with Head
Eyebrows: Zero By Suicidal Unborn
Eye Makeup: Flash Winged Eyeliner By Mila

Anatomy
Hair: Brianna By Doux
Eyes: Lustrous By Avi-Glam
Head: Lake By Lelutka
Body: Legacy By The Shops
Skin: Madline By Deetalez
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Lulu By Stun Poses
Backdrop: School Corridor By Bdrop



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.