Run This Town

Hey hey guys, I hope you are having an awesome day. I am having an awesome one myself. Today marks my 784th day on hormones. I have a lot to talk about this blog. My birthday just passed and I got myself a new drawpad, so watch out for some edited photos in the future. Oh and I got to spend the the Monday and Tuesday last week with my bestest friend in the whole wide world. Then to top it all off, I am slowly getting myself out of this rut I got myself into. 

Anywhosers, this post is actually an awesome post. I am wearing the New DRD Hellion outfit that is currently at the Warehouse Sales Event until Tomorrow. It includes the the top and the bottoms. This is a newer Event, but I had seen about it on FB and Seraphim. So I wanted to check it out, I instantly fell in love with this outfit and a piercing set from my favourite place. Artificial Hallucination, I have been currently exploring my multiple facets of my personality and discovered that I had a dark side to me. So this whole outfit just fit this facet of my personality. 
Anyhow, let's get right to brass tacks. So as I said I have been slowly getting myself out of this rut. Which includes going from cigarettes to vape, I found a stronger juice I may like and am willing to try it. On top of that, I hopefully want to get a YouTube channel started later this year or early next year. I am pushing with all my might to get this all straightened out, Sammy doesn't want to be in this rut anymore. And I am going to bust my ass to get myself out of it. I am glad I have a very good friend and family by my side to help me through this. Last year was shit, and this year is Sammy redeeeming herself and making Sammy all better. 
Anywhosers, that's all folks xD


Credits 

 

Clothes
 

Top: Hellion Top: Nun By DRD for The Warehouse Sale
 

Pants: Hellion Pants By DRD For The Warehouse Sale
 

Shoes: Lennox Sneakers By Equal
 

 Accessories
 

Glasses: Yoongi Glasses By Random Matter  

Piercings: Gale Piercings By Artificial Hallucination for The Warehouse Sale


Cosmetics
 

Tattoo: Reaper By Speakeasy
(Store is Closed)
 

Freckles: Freckles 001 By Lelutka 

Freckles 2: Freckles Strength 4  By Session

Lipstick: Marleen By Enfer Sombre

Eyelashes: Comes with Head

Eyebrows: Comes with Head
Eyebags: Essential Eyebags By Conviction

Eye Makeup: Flash Winged Eyeliner By Mila
 

Facial Scar: Scar 01 By Suicidal Unborn


Anatomy
 

Hair: Ubert By Doux

Eyes: Lustrous By Avi-Glam

Head: Lake By Lelutka

Body: Legacy By The Shops
 

Skin: Candy By Sessions

Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
 

Pose: Cigarette Poses By Empowered

Location: Cherishville



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.