Drift Away

Hey hey guys, I hope you are having an amazing day. I am having a wonderful day myself. Today marks my 744th day on hormones. Boy, do I have a lot to tell you. Let's start off with meeting someone awesome. No we aren't dating, we are just close friends. Then to top it all off, I have had fun exploring my multiple facets of myself. Ooh and next month, I am getting my drawpad. So that is really exciting for me. These past few months and the future are coming out awesome.
Anyways, for today's outfit. I am wearing the new Solstice outfit. It is actually a collaboration by Blueberry and Truth hair. I have had my eye on the outfit, when she first released a teaser and well now it's a reality, and I think I look mighty cute in it. Now the outfit comes with a Fringe Wrap a Tshirt like this one and a lace set with bottoms. It comes with these shoes and the sandals, which have a heel variation. To top it all off, Truth made this wonderful hair to go along with it.
Anyway, things have been looking up for Sammy and I couldn't be happier about. My life is slowly starting to become better, I am much happier. I also have been socializing more. Which helped me meet my bestie in SL. She is an amazing person. But enough about that, I am just gonna talk forever about it. I can't believe it's been 2 years and 13 months, since I have been on hormones. It feels like just yesterday, that I just started my journey with hormones and becoming me.
Anywhosers, that is all she wrote. I hope you all truly enjoy ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Seashell Tops By Blueberry
Wrap: Fringe Wrap By Blueberry
Pants: Solstice Shorts & Belts By Blueberry
Shoes: Solstice Sandals By Blueberry

Accessories
Glasses: Akira By Sorgo

Cosmetics
Freckles: Freckles 001 By Lelutka
Freckles 2: Freckles Strength 4  By Session
Lipstick: Okawari  By JesyDream
Eyelashes: Comes with Head
Eyebrows: Zero By Suicidal Unborn
Eye Makeup: Flash Winged Eyeliner By Mila

Anatomy
Hair: Solstice By Truth
Eyes: Lustrous By Avi-Glam
Head: Lake By Lelutka
Body: Legacy By The Shops
Skin: Candy By Session
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Why Not By Foxcity For Uber
Location: Garrigua



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.