Feeling Sporty

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had an amazing day. I know I did, I practically just gamed and did my blogger pictures today. Anyways, today marks my 399th day on hormones. I had tonnes of fun today, did my blog pictures, hung out and chatted with Alex, and then played tonnes of Minecraft with my 2 favorite people. I have been on this huge kick for modded Minecraft. I use the Twitch launcher and find Modpacks I will really enjoy. I know this doesn't sound sporty, but it's my outfit that is sporty. Not what I am talking about.
Anyways, for today's outfit. I was feeling in a bit of a sporty mood. I also have never blogged this, so I wanted to blog it in a way that I felt I could. For my top, I went with Eclipse Top by Muggleborn, I have had this top for ages. But only now, did I decided to actually blog about it. It has two options, one with breasts revealed, and the other just like this. I find both options very cute and work well for a sporty look. For my pants, I am wearing the Feya again by Muggleborn. It really put the sporty look together nicely. Then for my shoes, I am wearing the Off Flite X1s by Flite. I felt this really finished off the outfit nicely and went with the overall look and theme I was going with. 
Anyways, the past few days Alex and I have spent lots of time together gaming and chit-chatting. Which rarely happens, as he works a lot.  I am absolutely proud of how far he has come in a very short amount of time, and he has definitely made major improvements in his work. But it's times like these, that is a real treat. And I truly enjoy every minute of them. The easiest way to put it, we usually wind up gaming or watching cartoons at the end of the night, as we are both too tired to even think. Alex more tired than I, but he definitely has every right to feel that way. So getting a few days to just enjoy him, and spend time with him, is absolutely amazing. 
Speaking of the past few days were amazing. I was actually taking these pictures while chatting with him on Discord. So obviously I got his opinion, as I was unsure myself if they were good enough. The photos before, actually looked like I just photoshopped myself here. So after fiddling with windlight settings, I came upon this. Don't they look purdy? I think they do. I find that god rays are my go-to, for making good pictures. Especially when it creates an amazing atmosphere. But yeah, lately I have been on another major journey to learn to better my photos. Like I want to add more depth, atmosphere and make them look less flat and photoshopped. So I have been using these blog photos, as opportunities to better myself at it. Hopefully, in time, I will have smashing photos, and I will be much prouder of my major improvements. 

That's All Folks!!! ♥

Credits

Top: Eclipse Top By Muggleborn 
Bottoms: Feya By Muggleborn 
Shoes: Off Flite X1s By Flite
 

Accessories
Horns: Devil By Punch 

Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercings 1: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercings 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction
 Ear Piercings:  Jessica By Genus Project
 

Cosmetics
Lipstick: Genus Matte Lipstick #10 By L'etre 

Eyelashes: Mink By Go & See 
Eyeshadow: Comes with Skin
Tattoo: Suffering By Dappa
 

Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 

Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Baby Face By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor

Pose 1: Sporty By Reve Obscura 

Pose 2: Bike Ride By Foxcity 
Location: Pappado

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.